Tether Tools Presents: Why Tether?
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Presented by Tether Tools
Whether you’re new to photography or a seasoned veteran, getting started in tethered photography can open up new ideas, new workflows and a new style of photography for you.
You will learn everything you need to know about tethered workflow from an expert in the industry at Tether Tools.
Come learn and get your questions answered about:
- What is the purpose of shooting Tethered?
- Which tethering solutions are appropriate for your needs=
- What hardware you need to set up a secure tethering system
- Best practices for wired and wireless tethering
- Setting up a client viewing station
- Speeding up post-production
There will be a shooting area so bring your camera and plan to connect and take some pictures.
Model Rachel K Burke will be joining us for a Rock n’ Roll photoshoot! Tether Tools will provide cables for your camera, access to software and computer/tablet workstations so you can get connected and try tethered shooting.