The “Capture One Software Training for the Fujifilm User” class is geared towards Fujifilm X and GF users looking to leverage Capture One software to further enhance their creativity and image editing ability.
- Explain the differences in Capture One modes available to the Fujifilm user and which is best for you
- Catalogs vs. Sessions
- Overview of Capture One’s user interface regarding the cursor palette and toolbar
- Customizing your workspace
- Understanding the Library tool
- Importing from card and organizing files
- Using Fujifilm Film Simulation Profiles
- Editing Images – Includes Exposure, Saturation, High Dynamic Range, Curves, Levels, Clarity, Adjustment Layers
- Styles and Presets
- Keywording and Metadata
- Tethered Shooting – We will walk hands-on through the process of ensuring your camera is set up correctly to tether
- Output / Processing Images
**Please make sure to BRING YOUR LAPTOP with you for the class. See below for computer requirements**
Here is the 30 day download link as well. https://www.phaseone.com/en/Download.aspx
Please Read: Foto Care reserves the right to cancel a class within 48 hours if we don’t receive the minimun requirement of 9 attendees per class.***
When is this training?
Date: Tuesday, 3/12/19 | Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
What’s included with this training?
- Lunch + $25 Foto Care Gift Card
- Raffle: A chance to WIN a FREE Capture One Pro 12 -single user
We recommend that the computer you bring to class has at least the minimum specifications outlined below to run Capture One Pro 12. Download a free Capture One Pro 12 30-day trial for the class here: https://www.phaseone.com/en/Download.aspx