Tethering 101: Connect, Collaborate and Create through Improved Workflow
Wednesday September 13th, 4PM – 5PM
Registration is open to the first 1,000 participants.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Join Tether Tools for an interactive look at how tethered photography can help you grow as a photographer. Lauren Kapinos will showcase the best practices for tethered shooting. You will learn everything you need to know about tethered workflow from the experts in the industry at Tether Tools.
Come learn and get your questions answered about:
• 4 Types of Tethered Photography
• The differences between software options
• The pros and cons of wireless tethering
• Setting up a client viewing station
• Speeding up post production
You’ll also learn:
• How to connect your camera and shoot tethered
• When to shoot wired vs wireless
• How to set up an effective workstation in studio and on location
• What tech gear you’ll need to get the job done