As the photo booth operator, you want to get it right. From shoot to print, your workflow should be fast and efficient. Your setup needs to be functional and rock solid, and you don’t have time for technical difficulties.
Photo Booth Software – Two Solid Options
A photo booth is about fun, not fussing with software or equipment. We recommend two photo booth software programs – DarkRoom Booth and dslrBooth Photo Booth Professional Edition.
The industry standard for event photography software workflow for over 15 years, Darkroom Software will make your workflow seamless so you can concentrate on running the photo booth and the photography. Once you take the picture with your tethered camera, Darkroom will immediately give you a preview on screen to make sure you got a great shot. Then with 1 button, Darkroom software will take it the rest of the way. This could be as simple as uploading the photo to Facebook, or a complex multi-step process. For example, you can set up Darkroom ahead of time to drop out a greenscreen background, add a custom border, send a print package that includes multiple prints and email the photo to the customer or post to social media. Or set up an auto print workflow and Darkroom software will process your photos and produce prints in the background as you shoot. The possibilities are endless.
While there are other programs that are great for editing and enhancing photos, Darkroom is all about workflow – shooting and processing hundreds or thousands of photos in a short amount of time Darkroom software will save you time, money and enable you to execute large profitable events. Easy to use, scalable to any size event, e-commerce friendly and compatibility with leading digital cameras and printers are other reasons to rely on Darkroom software.
- Supports Nikon DSLR, Canon DSLR, Webcam & Go Pro all in one program
- Print to any printer
- Booth Share – built in social kiosk mode for sharing photos
- Built in and superior green screen drop out capability
- Slow Motion Video using Canon DSLR or GoPro
- Booth Control – control and monitor your booth with your phone
- Animated GIF with Animated Overlays & Backgrounds
- Visual editing capability for Screen and Print Templates
- Lots of templates included; customize or create your own
- Additional editable templates available from Darkroom Templates
- Touchscreen, Keyboard and USB Button enabled
- Built in Surveys and Data Collection
- Slideshow, video or gif in slideshow, Instagram slideshow
For more information on DarkRoom Booth, visit www.darkroomsoftware.com or purchase below.
dslrBooth Photo Booth Software
Setting up and running a photo booth shouldn’t be a complicated or expensive endeavor, and it isn’t with the help of dslrBooth photo booth software. Easy to install and run, just fire up your PC or Mac, hook up your Canon, Nikon, or Sony DSLR, or webcam and you’re on your way to a professional photo booth experience.
Created by professional photographers for photo booth operators of all skill levels, dslrBooth photo booth software was built from the ground up for the sole purpose of running photo booths. The software uses the latest technology to provide you and your guests high quality prints, and the ability to share photo and GIFs across social media including Facebook, Twitter, SMS text, and email. Best of all, dslrBooth supports you with guidance on their impressive support site, video tutorials and highly experienced support team.
For more information on dslrBooth Photo Booth Software, visit www.dslrbooth.com or purchase below.
Standard Edition Includes:
- Fully automated workflow from capture to printing
- Customize prints with text and graphics with built-in template editor
- E-mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and QR Code sharing
- Optimized for touch screens
- Option to add photo effects such as black/white, sepia, other filters
- Male, Female, and Customizable Audio Prompts
- Generate animated GIFs with customizable overlays
- Compatible with fotoShare, our FREE iPad viewing/sharing app
Professional Edition Includes:
The Professional Edition has all features of the Standard edition plus
- Green Screen (Chroma Keying) allowing the replacement of a green or blue background with a custom background
- Live View which allows people to see a video of themselves before the camera takes a picture
- 4×8, 5×7, 6×8, 8×10 plus custom paper sizes
- Automatic uploads to Facebook Pages in real-time
Tags: Photo Booth