WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US AT THE FOURTH ANNUAL OUT OF CHICAGO CONFERENCE!
Join some of the world’s greatest photographers in one of the greatest cities for photography in the world — Chicago!
Here is what is included in the conference price:
• The opening kickoff Friday evening
• The Out of Chicago Photocrawl with the instructors immediately following the kickoff
• Up to 6 classes on Saturday
• NEW! The Out of Chicago Summer Shootout: Shoot alongside the instructors and try new equipment from our vendors
• The Out of Chicago Photowalk with Ian Plant and Chris Smith Saturday night
• The Out of Chicago Expo: Our vendors are available throughout the weekend to let you borrow and try the latest equipment
• Up to 6 classes on Sunday including the closing session with Rick Sammon
• Party at night with the Out of Chicago staff and instructors
We’ve arranged the schedule this year to give people a little bit more time to grab lunch during the day and to go out for dinner on Saturday night. And we’ve added a Shootout session where you’ll get the chance to shoot alongside your favorite instructors.
We have added some activities that have additional costs if you want to further your experience. We want you to understand that you can get the full Out of Chicago experience without paying more money. In these activities that have additional costs you’ll be getting two or more hours with the instructor in a small intimate group setting (usually 10 or less). These costs only apply to pre-conference workshops, photowalks and the mini workshops. We’ve added mini-workshops for people that want to edit their images alongside the instructors in a small group setting.
Experience the Windy City like never before!
See you in June!
The Out of Chicago Team