Past winners in the Best New Product category include:
- Sony PlayStation 4
- TiVO Bolt
- TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch
- Samsung G-Series External Hard Drives
- Hum by Verizon
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Launched in October of 2016, the Case Air Wireless Tethering System is a state-of-the-art camera controller that connects and transfers images instantly from a DSLR camera to a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Case Air Key Features:
- Wireless range of 150 feet (45m)
- Connects via ad-hoc or wireless network
- Compose images with live-view and tap to focus
- Pinch-to-Zoom to check critical focus
- Control creative zones such as aperture, shutter, ISO and more
- Bracketing, bulb timer, focus stacking and HDR
- Advanced time-lapse shooting
- Capture video, control settings and monitor
- Share images and video socially directly from app
- Built-in mounting options for hot shoe or secure with lanyard
The Case Air is powerful enough for professional photographers, but has an intuitive design that makes it accessible for amateur and hobbyist photographers looking to take their photography to the next level or explore advanced shooting options.
Receiving high scores, one judge remarked, “The Case Air Wireless Tethering System is an extremely innovative solution and with a $159 price point it’s no wonder why Tether Tools has been so successful in launching this new product. The Case Air is a great solution for any level of photographer and provides extreme value in time saved and extra capabilities.”
Tags: Case Air