Europe’s Largest All-welcome Photographic Convention
All photographers from professionals to enthusiasts are welcome to attend our Convention and/or Trade Show.
If you are an aspiring professional this Convention and Trade Show is a must!
The Societies’ members and non-members are welcome.
The 2017 Convention is a veritable feast of education, with five days of action packed programmes designed to help you put your imagery ahead of the game. The three day Trade Show spanning the Friday to Sunday is a gathering of the who’s who in the photographic industry, with the ‘big guns’ present and eager to show you the latest in technology and design.
- Meet over 100 exhibitors – Trade Show*
- 200 hours of Masterclasses
- Location Seminars
- Business School
- 20×16″ Print Competition
- Awards Dinner
- Social Meets
Tether Tools distributor Flaghead Photographic Limited will be in attendance and will have Tether Tools gear available for purchase! Come check out our latest and greatest products at the Flaghead stand.
Events You Should Not Miss
Tether Tools Pro Lindsay Adler will be presenting three different seminars, one each on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The seminar name, date, and link to learn more is below.
- How to Flatter Anyone! – Friday the 13th
- Fashion Techniques to Wow Your Portrait Clients – Saturday the 14th
- Creative Studio Lighting to Blow Your Mind – Sunday the 15th
Photojournalist and portrait photographer Rick Friedman will be presenting three different seminars as well, one of which is a photowalk. The seminar name, date, and link to learn more is below.
- Making Great Light on the Go! – Thursday the 12th
- The Lighting Workshop – Saturday the 14th
- Lighting Goes on Location to the Streets of London! – Wednesday the 11th
Flaghead Photographic Limited, SWPP, Workshop