Tether Tools is committed to making tools that expand the possibilities of photographers, videographers, and creatives in all fields. Providing innovative solutions that enhance productivity, improve efficiency and increase safety for people and equipment is what we do best. We are very proud that our pro-grade equipment is the used by the best in the industry, as Tether Tools strives to embrace innovation and foster the collaboration of creative professionals worldwide.
No matter your photography style, we have the tools you need to help connect, collaborate, and create. Our redesigned TetherTools.com features sections dedicated to various photography styles and the gear needed to take your work to the next level.
Classical or contemporary; architectural photography can be as challenging as it is rewarding. From gear that needs to be versatile to set ups that can’t require tons of space – there’s a lot that goes into getting that perfect shot. If patience and problem solving aren’t your cup of tea, you’ll find it difficult to create captivating images of buildings and interior spaces.
Suggested Tools for Architectural Photography
- Case Relay Camera Power System for Architectural Photography
- Adding a Tablet into Your Workflow with the AeroTab Universal Tablet Mounting System
- The Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar: An Ideal Workstation for Architectural Photography
Commercial photographers know that a happy client is a long-term client. You know the old adage “time is money” – well that rings true for you and your clients. Shooting tethered can help fine-tune image quality and simplify the selection process. Everything you do is for the convenience of the client, and shooting tethered allows your client to be an active part of the shoot.
Suggested Tools for Commercial Photography
- Mount a Monitor with the Studio Vu-2
- Stay Connected with the TetherBoost Pro
- Shoot Like the Pros with a Pro Tethering Kit
Tethering is absolutely essential for creative collaborations. As a fashion photographer you’ve seen first-hand how working with other talented artists can bring your work to a new level. From the art director to make-up artist, everyone works together to bring a concept to life, and each person needs to see how their part of the equation is contributing to the whole.
Suggested Tools for Fashion Photography
- Shoot Like a Pro with the Pro Tethering Kit
- Mounting Monitors on Set
- Tethering Longer Distances with Active Extension Cables
As a portrait photographer, you’re capturing a special moment in someone’s life, but that person is often an untrained model who you must coach through the shoot. Unlike shooting a wedding, you’re not depending on raw emotion and the model’s willingness and joy to be there. Shooting tethered can make your life as a portrait photographer so much easier. Show your model a series of images, each with different poses and discuss what you’d like them to do in the next series. There is also certain aura of professionalism that comes with shooting tethered. You’re respecting your client’s time, you’re producing a higher quality of images, and the end result is a satisfied customer.
Suggested Tools for Portrait Photography
- VersaClamp: An Indispensable Multi-Purpose Tool for Every Kit
- Tether Table Aero and ThinkTank Photo Pixel Sunscreen
- Shoot Like a Pro with the Pro Tethering Kit
Videographers today are taking advantage of all kinds of new tools available to help create truly world-class works of art. If you’re serious about video production, Tether Tools wide range of mounting and cable management tools can help you integrate the latest technology into your kit.
Suggested Tools for Videography
- Case Relay Camera Power System for Videographers
- Cable Management for Video
- Mounting Monitors in Video Village
- Tablet Teleprompter Setup
Wedding and Event Photography
Tether Tools aren’t just for tethering cameras…Many of our tools can also help solve common issues that wedding and event photographers face daily. By streamlining your gear with smart mounting and power solutions, the ideas below can help you reduce the need for bulky gear, and even help you develop additional revenue at each and every event you shoot.
Suggested Tools for Wedding and Event Photography
- Increase Revenue in Your Wedding Photography Business with the Vu Photo Booth
- Capture Your Next Wedding in Ways Never Before Possible with the RapidMount Q20
- The RapidMount SLX Will Change the Way You Use Speedlights
Tags: Architectural Photography, Commercial Photography, Event Photography, Fashion Photography, Portrait, Portrait Photography, Video, Videography, Wedding, Wedding Photography