The softbox might be the most popular light shaping tool in a photographer’s arsenal. But just because it’s so common doesn’t mean that you can’t be creative with it.
Never one to back down from a challenge, Andrea came up with four unique solutions. He used the softbox as side light, he used the softbox as top light, he used it to create a hard light, and he used it as back light.
None of his techniques were ordinary, but all the results were extraordinary.
How did he do it? Watch and learn.
Andrea Belluso shot tethered throughout each shot, checking lighting and composition on his laptop using our Pro Tethering Kit which includes the below, starting at $369.95. Purchase your own kit now at www.TetherTools.com.
- Tether Table Aero Traveler
- TetherPro Cable 15′
- JerkStopper Tethering Kit with Camera Support & Clip-on for the Aero
- Non-Slip ProPad for the Tether Table Aero Traveler
- Aero XDC External Drive Compartment
- Tether Tools Cable Organization Case (Standard)
Tags: Andrea Belluso, Profoto