The WPPI Wedding & Portrait Photography Conference + Expo is the premier industry event for photographers and filmmakers specializing in the creative and business aspects of wedding and portrait photography and filmmaking. Each year, nearly 13,000 professional and aspiring photographers and filmmakers attend WPPI to learn new techniques from industry leaders, build new relationships to grow their business, experience new products and solutions from major manufacturers to improve their productivity, and enjoy the many attractions in Las Vegas. WPPI is a week-long event combining educational seminars with a major industry trade show and networking events, all designed around learning the latest techniques, building new relationships and growing a business in a friendly, fun environment – all at one time, in one place.
- Learn superior technical skills and new shooting styles
- Build new relationships to grow your business
- Experience new products and solutions from major manufacturers
- Discover competitive and affordable ways to grow your business
- Meet some of the world’s finest photographic instructors
Tether Tools will be at the expo in booth #142, come see all of our newest gear, including:
- Demos of the new Case Air Wireless Tethering System
- Learn about tethered photography
- Sign up for our 7-Email Educational Series on Tethered Photography
Plus, stop by the Tether Tools booth #142 and enter to win the all-new Case Air Wireless Tethering System!
Sunshine & Reign Photography Photo Walk!
Tether Tools is proud to sponsor a photo walk by Amii and Andy Kauth of Sunshine & Reign Photography. Learn how they light and photograph a bride getting ready!
Be Sure to Check Out These Can’t-Miss Speakers at WPPI
Tether Tools Pro Lindsay Adler
- PC03 Creative Studio Lighting to Blow Your Mind!
- PLUS12 Fashion and Beauty Photography Essentials
Tether Tools Pro Peter Hurley
- PC22 “The Power of Portrait” an Inspirational Talk with Peter Hurley
Tether Tools Pro Joe McNally
- MC52 Techniques For Big Flash
- PW28 A Walk in the Light with Joe McNally
Tether Tools Pro Brian Smith
- PC16 Iconic Portrait Lighting
Tether Tools Pro Jen Rozenbaum
- PC08 Boudoir, Weddings and Portraits: How to Make Every Woman Look Amazing
Tether Tools Pro Moshe Zusman with Vanessa Joy
- PW17 My Way, Your Way – Two Unique Perspectives on Off-Camera Flash
Plus, these outstanding photographers and educators:
- Brad Moore
- Jared Platt
- Joe Brady
- Sue Bryce
- Jerry Ghionis
- Zach & Jody Gray
- Joel Grimes
- Jeff Rojas
- Colin Smith
- Matthew Jordan Smith
- Erik Valind
Watch the WPPI Film
For the last 3 years Joe Switzer + crew have given a fabulous 4 day intensive filmmaking class. This year was no different, and they put together another exciting highlights film from WPPI 2016.
Tags: Workshop, WPPI