Is your Instagram filled with photos of cats doing nothing at all, unappetizing pictures of food, and too many selfies to count? It’s time to upgrade your Instagram feed! In no particular order here are 10 photographers who know how to wield a camera with incredible results, and bonus – they all shoot tethered! Check out our list below, and if you don’t already follow us at www.instagram.com/tethertools.
- Dixie Dixon: Texas born and bred commercial photographer and director, and Nikon USA Ambassador. http://www.dixiedixon.com/
- Jordan Green: Yorkshire born photographer, currently based in London. http://www.jordangreen.photo/
- Calvin Hollywood: Photographer and digital artist located in Heidelberg, Germany. http://www.calvinhollywood.de/
- Karen Alsop: Illustrative photographer, digital artist, and educator located in Australia. http://storyart.com.au/
- Brooke Mason: Celebrity, commercial advertising, and fine art photographer born in Australia now in West Hollywood, California. http://www.brookemason.com/
- Daniel Chiacos: American photographer from California, based in Rio de Janeiro. http://www.paprica.com.br/
- Clay Cook: Photographer, filmmaker, writer, and educator. http://claycookphoto.com/
- Joey Wright: South Florida-based independent photographer specializing in swimwear, lingerie and lifestyle photography. http://www.joeywrightphoto.com/
- Arnaldo Medeiros: Brazilian based, freelance commercial photographer. http://www.arnaldomedeiros.com/
- Stefan Jönsson: Commercial and editorial photographer currently based in Sweden. http://www.stefanfoto.se/
This list is only the tip of the iceberg of our favorite photographers on Instagram! Let us know your favorites in the comments below.