At just $49.95, Smart Shooter has a sweet price point, and a few features that really pack a punch.
Smart Shooter is a digital photography workflow application for tethered shooting, remote capture and advance camera control that works with all recent Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon DSLR cameras.
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your computer, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene. Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
Aimed for both professional and amateur photographers, Smart Shooter features some key components that will help with workflow. Some features vary depending on the model of camera but the majority feature:
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Shoot to the Card when Tethered to Nikon
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on your computer
- Real time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- JPEG and RAW file formats
- Connect and control multiple cameras simultaneously
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
Want to give Smart Shooter 3 a test drive?
Smart Shooter works with all recent Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon DSLR cameras, click here for a full list of supported cameras.
Ready to take the plunge into Smart Shooter 3? Purchase at TetherTools.com.Tags: Get to Know, Smart Shooter