The countdown to PhotoPlus Expo 2015 has begun! Held October 21-24 in New York City, the PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, attended by over 21,000 professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, filmmakers, students and educators from around the world. PhotoPlus features over 100 educational seminars, Photo Walks and Master Classes, and over 225 exhibitors displaying thousands of the latest products and services for you to touch, try and compare.
Visit the Tether Tools booth in space #960! We’ll have our newest products on display and can help answer any questions you may have on shooting tethered.
Join the conversation. Stay connected while at the Expo by following the official PhotoPlus accounts as well as Tether Tools, and use hashtag #PPE2015 to connect with attendees and exhibitors at the event.
PhotoPlus Expo Social Media Accounts
Tether Tools Social Media Accounts
Attend a conference seminar. Discover the latest in photography, filmmaking and digital imaging at the over 100 educational seminars, Photo Walks and Master Classes at PhotoPlus 2015.
- Brian Smith, Portrait Lighting on Location— Beyond the Speedlight
- Douglas Sonders, How To Stand Out In The Photography Crowd
- Jen Rozenbaum, Posing Fundamentals for Boudoir and Beyond
- Jeremy Cowart, An Artist’s Journey: Surviving the Evolving Photo Industry
- Joe McNally, Light Fast and Well with Hotshoe Flash
- Joe McNally, Advanced Flash – Big Lights
- Lindsay Adler, Body Beautiful: Lighting, Posing and Flattering the Human Form
- Lindsay Adler, Shooting On Location— Explore the High Line
- Moshe Zusman, Engagement Sessions for Everyone!
- Peter Hurley, The Headshot Game and How to Play it!
Tags: PhotoPlus Expo