If you’re interested in tethering with Sony’s new a7II, you’re going to need an a7II tethering cable at the very least. But we’ve found that people don’t buy cameras like the a7II because they want the very least. Instead, why not look into a complete tethering kit.
The Kit Includes
- TetherPro Cable for your Sony a7II
- The JerkStopper Camera – Designed to both prevent the cable from disconnecting during shooting and protect your camera
- JerkStopper USB – Keeps the cable from disconnecting from your computer as well
- Tether Tools Cable Organization Case – Store your tethering kit in this easily accessible, durable storage case
- TetherPro USB LED ProLight – Quickly view shot lists, notes and anything else while working on a dark set
By the way, this kit is also compatible with the Sony a7, Sony a7R and Sony a7S.Tags: Sony a7II, Tethering Kit