Whether in the studio or field CameraRC is a reliable tethering solution for your Nikon DSLR. CameraRC is fully supported and is regularly updated with new features and support for new Nikon Cameras.
The latest version supports the D600 and Microsoft Windows 8. It also includes virtual horizon, rule of 3rds and golden spiral composition aids, saving of JPEG and NEF images to different locations, and automatic mirroring(backup) of your captured images.
Find out more about CameraRC by watching the introductory video below, reading about some of the additional features below, or downloading a free trial.
Main CameraRC Features
- Microsoft Windows and Mac Running Windows Compatible
- Maximum tethered control of your Nikon Camera
- Composition Aids (Rule of Thirds & Golden Spiral (NEW)
- Virtual Horizon Display(NEW)
- Easily Save and restore your shooting settings
- Automatic image saving and Backup (NEW)
- Quick Control Finder
- Easy Text and Date Time Entry
- Interval shooting
- Custom Picture Control Wizard
- Image and Live View Histogram
- Floating Live View Window
- Multiple Monitor Support
- Full Screen Capture Display
Nikon Cameras Supported
- D40, D40X, D60, D80, D90
- D5000, D5100
- D200, D300, D300S
- D600, D700, D800, D800E
- D3, D3S, D3X, D4