Produce, Light And Create Your Vision
Establishing your creative voice and finding new areas of inspiration are essential for a career in photography. Editorial, Commercial and Fine Artist John Keatley is known for his conceptual portraits that reflect his individual style. In this unique class, John will break down how to conceptualize, produce, style, light and fine tune your ideas into reality. He will lead you through the creation of an environmental portrait series, showing you how to make a vision come to life with any budget.
- Where to find inspiration and how to use it to create your vision
- How to research and create desired environments for set design or location scouting
- How to cast for your portrait and direct subjects on set
- Essentials for building a team of support around your project
- Lighting techniques and styles for making the background and subject work together
- Creative ways to build your vision, regardless of budgetary limitations
Being able create photos with an identifiable style can ultimately set you apart in a sea of portfolios. Finding that voice requires the flexibility to exercise your creativity. John Keatley will show you how to technically create and make your vision come to life.
Tags: John Keatley, Workshop