Whether you’re new to photography or a seasoned veteran, getting started in tethered photography can open up new ideas, new workflows and a new style of photography for you.
You will learn everything you need to know about tethered workflow from the experts in the industry at Tether Tools.
Come learn and get your questions answered about:
- 4 Types of Tethered Photography
- The differences between software options
- The pros and cons of wireless tethering
- Setting up a client viewing station
- Speeding up post production
There will be shooting areas so bring your camera and plan to connect up and take some pictures. Tether Tools will provide cables for your camera, access to software and computer/tablet workstations so you can get connected and try tethered shooting.
Pre-Registration is required: Seats are limited.