Tether Tools and PhotoShelter are proud to present the How I Got the Shot Educational Series which showcases ten incredibly talented professional photographers whose work widely varies and includes fashion, commercial, time-lapse, product, portrait, fine art and conceptual photography.
You’ll see how photographers like Clay Cook, Gabriel Biderman, Stefan Jönsson, and Lindsay Adler think outside the box to bring their ideas to life. Learn how they play with fire and water, photograph an old castle at night or craft eye-catching beauty shots. Most importantly, you’ll walk away with tons of inspiration for your next gig.
Inside, get behind-the-scenes videos, lighting diagrams, and step-by-step lists from editorial and commercial photographers who share how they nail the final photo for their clients.
We hope that you’re able to take something from this How I Got the Shot Educational Series, be it a tip or technique, that will help you become a more well-rounded photographer. Now that you’ve got some inspiration, it’s time to get to work!
A special thank you to these ten photographers for pulling back the curtain on their latest shoot!
- Clay Cook – How I Photographed a Model with Fire and Water
- Daniel Linnet – Magical and Theatrical Workshop
- Courtney Dailey – Beautiful Creative Product Styling
- Dave Montizambert – Harnessing the Power of Light
- Gabriel Biderman – Shooting the Night Sky at Bannerman Castle
- Jared Platt – Double Truck Spread on Location in Sedona
- Karen Alsop – Creating Whimsical Digital Photographic Art
- Lindsay Adler – A Pop of Color
- Pedro Nobrega – Finding Your Creative Passion
- Stefan Jonsson – An Organic, In-Studio Commercial Shoot
Download for FREE at www.TetherTools.com
How I Got The Shot