|Los Angeles portrait and event photographer Zach Sutton has teamed up with Phase One and Mega Pixels Digital to offer an exciting and unique opportunity to learn how to manipulate light and depth of field to get visually striking images! Zach will show you ways to streamline your workflow and learn creative retouching techniques. This intimate workshop will have you working with and learning from an industry expert, and will give you an excellent opportunity to network.|
Denver | August 13 & 14
Albuquerque | August 20 & 21Overview of the topics that will be covered:
• Hands-on shooting with the amazing Phase One XF 100MP camera system
• Building consistency with-in your shots
• Creative lighting techniques
• Capture One software training for shooting tethered in the studio
• Building presets to create signature style
• Accurately correcting colors & tone in your images
• Meet and network with other like-minded photographers and creatives
• Receive a copy of Capture One Pro 9
• and much more!
There is limited space in this intimate workshop. if you have any questions, email Zach Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop, Zach Sutton