The updated Digital Director app brings new and intuitive chances to photographers and videographers who wish to make shooting easier and much smarter.
The Digital Director app includes new and improved features for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Air including:
- Zebra filter to help correct exposure
- New Focus Peaking functionalities: intensity adjustments and color settings
- New post – processing tools: crop free or with proportions, blur and saturation
- Gallery photo sorting
- Images rating will be included in the jpeg file shared from Digital Director via FTP and email
- Downsize images while downloading
- Possibility to enable/disable the Live View Exposure Simulation for certain Nikon Cameras
- Control of individual or group of new Manfrotto LYKOS and Litepanels ASTRA LEDs (up to 13 lights) via Bluetooth
Focus Peaking and Zebra Filter
The implemented Focus Peaking Filter presents two options: the possibility to adjust the intensity of the filter and to select the desired color for the peaking (red, blue, green, yellow). In addition, the new Zebra Filter helps to adjust exposure through striped patterns that indicate the overexposed and/or underexposed areas of the image.
Post Production Image Adjustment
The new App 2.0 offers new tools for post-production: cropping free or with proportion, blur and saturation. Together with the existing functions (rotate, contrast, light, checking histogram and EXIF information), it may also allow you to make final adjustments on the image in just a single touch of your finger on the iPad screen.
From now until Feb. 29, 2016, enjoy a $100 Instant Rebate on the purchase of a Digital Director at TetherTools.com.