Learn how to go from “ok” to WOW in your Photo shoot with the help of Tether Tools Pro Frank Doorhof!
Phase One and Harwin Camera invite you to join us for a special one day intense workshop with international fashion and glamour photographer Frank Doorhof. Frank will teach you all about light and share techniques to bring your photography to the next level.
Frank will start the workshop with an in depth Q&A. Attendees can ask whatever they want. The questions will be answered straight away or woven into the workshop. Due to the small group there is a real 1:1 experience meaning you will not only go home inspired but also with the answers you were looking for.
Opening questions, Presentation & Live shoot:
10am – 2pm (lunch 12:30pm)
• Understanding, manipulating and metering light.
• Coaching the model for the perfect pose
• Adding motion and expression to the shoot
• Finding the right angle for both the light and the model
• Using locations instead of seamless to be more flexible
• Mixing ambient light with strobes and understanding it
• Working tethered with Capture One
Workflow within Capture One after the shoot
2:30pm – 6pm
• Pre-retouch in Capture One Pro 9
• Photoshop techniques for model photography including :
Flattering back grounds
Working on skin quick and easy
Creating unique looks with Photoshop and Capture One
Using filters to shave off time
Using colorchannels for stunning effects and control
Using layers and layer masks for easy retouching
and much much more…..
Frank Doorhof, Workshop