Do you ever feel anxious heading into a wedding reception about the lighting situation? If so, you’re not alone! Whether you’re shooting an event or reception, the rooms are dimly lit and lighting is a hassle.
When you walk into any reception, you need to quickly assess the situation, and make a decision on HOW you are going to light it, and then set up your gear. It can be fast-paced at that moment, and there is no greater photography fear than walking into a reception hall and not being sure if you can capture the moments the way you envision them.
With the help of the all-new, revolutionary RapidMount system from Tether Tools you can mount a lot of lights and gear without the use of stands, which means you won’t clutter up the space, worry about trip hazards or haul in lots of extra gear.
Gear Mounted in the Wedding Venue
- Cross-light a room with the RapidMount EasyGrip
- Backlit room with two RapidMount SLX
- GoPro mounted with RapidMount PowrGrip
- Setup a microphone using the RapidMount Q20
- Cross-light a room with the RapidMount SuperFlex Arm
- Mount iPhone with RapidMount Q20 and LoPro Phone Mount
- Mount a light with RapidMount MaxClamp
- Slide show at bar on an iPad with AeroTab S4 and Rock Solid SuperFlex Arm
To learn more about the all-new RapidMount products, visit TetherTools.com.RapidMount