Tether Tools and the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) have come together to create The Ultimate Photo Tethering Guide out of a shared commitment to providing the creative community with the most valuable and useful resources that support the practice of still and motion photography.
Completely FREE to download, this guide details the benefits of tethering as well as the best gear and software to use to maximize your results.
With 8 chapters covering everything photographers should consider when setting up your tethering workflow, the guide includes detailed instruction on:
- Which tethering solutions are appropriate for your needs
- What hardware you need to set up a secure tethering system
- Which software supports different tethering set ups
- How to back up your tethered captures on the fly
- Best practices for wired and wireless tethering
- Tethering with DSLRs and medium format backs
- Streamlining your archival tethered workflow
The Ultimate Photo Tethering Guide from Tether Tools and ASMP is perfect for those who’ve never tried tethering and experienced tethered photographers looking to streamline their workflows.
The Ultimate Photo Tethering Guide is available as a FREE download to the public at www.dpbestflow.org/tetherguide.Tethering 101