The PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, attended by over 21,000 professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, filmmakers, students and educators from around the world. Explore over 220 exhibits, see thousands of new products, and attend over 80 conference seminars, keynote presentations, special events and much more.
This year, PhotoPlus Expo will host over 100 educational seminars in a variety of tracks for enthusiast, emerging-pro and professional photographers, digital-imaging artists and filmmakers. Check out our entire lineup of seminars inside on the Lighting, Portraiture, Wedding & Event, Commercial, Editorial & Photojournalism, Post-Production, Filmmaking, and Business & Marketing.
Choose from over 100 seminars and master classes, including these classes from Tether Tools Pros:
- Brian Smith, Portrait Lighting on Location— Beyond the Speedlight
- Douglas Sonders, How To Stand Out In The Photography Crowd
- Jen Rozenbaum, Posing Fundamentals for Boudoir and Beyond
- Jeremy Cowart, An Artist’s Journey: Surviving the Evolving Photo Industry
- Joe McNally, Light Fast and Well with Hotshoe Flash
- Joe McNally, Advanced Flash – Big Lights
- Lindsay Adler, Body Beautiful: Lighting, Posing and Flattering the Human Form
- Lindsay Adler, Shooting On Location— Explore the High Line
- Moshe Zusman, Engagement Sessions for Everyone!
- Peter Hurley, The Headshot Game and How to Play it!
Plus: Show Special Offers and Giveaways!
Come see Tether Tools at booth 960 to see 13 new products being launched at the show.