The Tether Tools Rock Solid Mini ProClamp is a jack-of-all-trades device that every photographer needs in their bag! This versatile tools is designed to provide modular mounting options for essential photography gear and much, much more.
The Rock Solid Mini ProClamp is one of the most adaptable products we sell, here’s 10 unique ways to use it:
- Mount wireless trigger to tripod leg or light stand using Rock Solid Articulating Arm with Center Lock
- Mount medical monitors to both round poles and rectangular rails
- Mount a video monitor on Ronin-M video rig
- Mount a smart phone to a light stand using a Rock Solid SmartClip Universal Phone Bracket w/ 1/4″-20 Thread
- Mount a speed light to a rail
- Attach a JerkStopper Thread Mount to protect cables when using a camera on a rig or tripod
- Mount tablet on a tripod or roller
- Mount a small camera to a rifle scope
- Mount lights, cameras, and monitors in tight spaces
In addition to the above, with the Rock Solid Mini ProClamp you can easily mount iPads, tablets, phones, wireless devices, or cameras to an array of round or flat surfaces such as tripod legs, monopod, stands, tablet tops, chairs, pipes, rails for DSLR, and video rigs, as well as exercise bikes, treadmills, bicycle handlebars or more.
Don’t take our word for it, check out this review from a recent Tether Tools customer!
Arms + Clamps + Grips, Tips & Tricks