Updates included with this release, 2.17.0
- Support for the D4S has been added.
- When both of the following conditions are met, and the Transfer only JPEG to PC option in the Storage tab is checked, users can now transfer only JPEG copies to the computer:
- RAW + FINE, RAW + NORMAL, or RAW + BASIC is selected for Image Quality (D4S only)
- PC + CARD is selected for Record to
- This updater software updates Camera Control Pro 2.13.0 –2.16.0 to 2.17.0.
- Camera Control Pro 2.13.0 – 2.16.0 must be installed before running this Updater Software.
- When this updater software is run, it may be necessary to enter the product key again to confirm ownership of a previous version of the software.
- On a Macintosh running Mac OS X version 10.7–10.9, run this updater software and then enter the application’s product key.
- Turn off all virus-scanning software and exit Camera Control Pro 2, or any other application that may be running, before proceeding with this installation.
- You must have Administrator authority to run this updater software on a Windows computer. You must enter the Admin password to run this updater software on a Macintosh computer.
- This updater software cannot be used to install a different language version, or to modify the language version, of the application currently installed.
Want to Tether?
Click here to purchase Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 Software for both Mac and Windows.
Not sure what tethering cable your camera takes? Visit our Camera Compatibility Guide for TetherPro Cables.Nikon Camera Control, Software, Tethering Software