Kuuvik Capture recently released an update to their popular Canon tethering software. Recent updates include Canon 70D tethering support. Whether shooting in a studio or in the field, fast and optimal workflow plays a key role in getting the job done. Kuuvik Capture supports photographers’ efforts through multiple unique features that boost the efficiency of the image capture process.
Current Camera Support
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III 2,3,4,5, EOS-1D Mark IV 6, EOS-1D X 1,6
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II 6, EOS 5D Mark III 1, EOS 6D 1, EOS 7D 6
- Canon EOS 60D 6, EOS 70D 1
- Canon EOS 550D 6, EOS 600D 6, EOS 650D
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i 6
- Canon EOS 1100D 4,6
(1) Split view is available and fully supported.
(2) Live mode AF is not supported.
(3) Picking white balance from the live image is not supported.
(4) Remote mirror lock-up is not available or not supported.
(5) Displaying exposure metering result is not supported.
(6) Displaying exposure metering result is not supported in manual mode.
For more information about Kuuvik Capture visit Kuuvik.comKuuvik Capture, Tethering Software