We came across this great article from B&H Photo recently that gives a rundown on the creative ways wedding photographers are using their iPads on the job. There’s a lot of useful information on how the iPad can help photographers and service clients during their events, but we thought we’d add a few more:
- Share Your Portfolio: Still in the booking stages of your next wedding gig? Make an impression with potential clients by showing them your portfolio on the iPad. The Wallee Case and Hand Strap and Pivot or Kick makes sharing easy.
- Easy Photo Booth: Mount your iPad with the Connect and/or the Wallee Pivot for a simple photo booth and quick way to view images. Add in a Tether Table for a more functional set-up (a good place to keep those crazy photo booth props!). You can also use the Square app with the iPad for simple, on-site, order processing.
- On-the-Spot Ordering: Mount your iPad with the Connect Lite at the reception bar and guests can enjoy photos you’ve already taken from the day’s event. Or, set the iPad on a table with the Pivot and they can view images, star their favorites, and order onsite.
More ways to use Tether Tools for wedding photography:
- Display photos or a slideshow on a large screen with the Studio Vu – Tether Tools easy to transport large monitor mount. You can use your own light stand and monitor and save on rentals from the wedding venue.
- Do the bride and groom want headshots of the bridal party? Set up a portrait station with a Tether Table and keep all of your gear within reach.